Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14: Out of Sight, BUT Thinking of Those Who Keep Checking IN

I have 3 weeks of school left and as always that seems to translate into too many projects.  We are also doing a craft show this next weekend and have a number of jobs to finish.  Therefore, I am going to continue to be more absent than present on this blog.  I plan to read my favorite bloggers' post and hope to do some catching up over the next couple weeks, but...................

The two days without power, was worthy of noting, as have been a number of other fun moments, but I am going to allow myself to slide for a few weeks and then see where my head is.  Until then, enjoy the coming of Spring.

1 comment:

grandmatomato said...

Will miss your updates but life gets in the way of our plans at times.
Enjoy your spring and the shows you are doing.