Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19: What Was Accomplished Yesterday

I can honestly say that there are many spaces that have been put together. With the exception of  adjusting the sheers, hanging pictures and the big mirror, and locating a few of Kevin's wood
turnings, I think the kitchen and living rooms are finished enough to entertain.  Life is GOOD!

Living room from the upper landing. (Sheers need adjusting, but
will have to wait until I can get to my machine.)

Picture needs to be hung and the other table runner needs to be
 found.  I plan to plant an ivy in mom's swan once we are a little
more settled.

Look, I even have a plant.  That is a sign that this
is a more permanent address!

We can only fit one table into the floor plan.  We took out the leaves
until we have extras for dinner.  The wall with words needs to be
repainted.  The big mirror will hang right where the words are and
 will making this feel like a bigger room and also reminding everyone
 that a smile improves everything.

The cookbooks are so happy to be back on their
shelf.  I have already spotted a few meals that I
want to make very soon.
I .

No comments: