Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28: Just Had to Share

Forgot to share this fun happening.  I love sharing new ideas with my father-in-law.  This trip I shared "Angry Birds" on the Nook Color.  He got so involved with it that at times that he just did not even seem to hear us.  We decided that we wanted to provide him some stress relief as he is going through this moving process, so we added more games to the Nook Color and left it for his use, and then we purchased a Nook Tablet to replace it.  It is truly a win/win for all of us.

2 comments:

MaryLu said...

That's pretty funny! I have friends who let their 5 yr olds play Angry Birds on their phone. While I think it is fine for some people, and it really cracks me up how this game has swept the nation, I have never once played it. I'm not a gamer, I guess.

Nancy A. said...

ha, I used to say what MaryLu said.... but now I am hooked too! It amazes me how quickly time goes by as you try to get those horrid little pigs! Now we need to get together and compare Nook tablets!