Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12: Shower Is Wonderful!

First of all, please note the date.  As a lover of numbers, I consider this one to be COOL!

The shower is finished and was used this morning.  We have to do some sheetrocking, mudding and taping and then there is that fun painting, but the shower is fabulous!!!!  Since installing it was part of the 2 year plan, I will have to wait for the glass doors but the curtain works fine.  You may not have noticed but there is not much lip on the front edge of the shower base.  This did worry me a little, but the floor was bone dry after two showers.  I love a roomy shower.

As you all know, I am busy with college classes and doing things to prepare for our first woodworking booth, but I do write wonderful, chatty posts in my head.  Kevin's part time job hours have changed, so we ARE getting up even earlier.  Maybe I will have a bit more time to play.  After I adjust to all of this, I might even get better at exercising daily.  (Here is to that lofty idea!)

Life is GOOD!

No comments: