Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10: 24 Hours Before My Next Class

Really did have several plans that never happened, but I have had a good break.  If I had not had a break I would probably need to have a sanity break very soon.  Not complaining just "basing" the facts.

 We had a little rain, snow and ice yesterday, but then we do live in South Dakota.  WAIT A MINUTE----------I think those living further south have had a great deal more than us.  One farmer in church today, commented that the rain that we had all day yesterday is on its way to the ocean because our ground is still too frozen to hold it.  SAD!

Okay, I have whined and discussed the weather, so I am ready for the day.  I have a list:
  • clean and dust the bedroom - dust and I are tired of each other
  • clear up all the tax piles
    • put all papers that need to be copied at the store in one neat pile
    • put away the two boxes I searched for all the other papers
    • one final look at the inventory and assets spreadsheets
    • bundle everything for the accountant's visit next Friday
  • dust and clean the office ready for studying
  • balance all the checkbooks
  • check my current grades in all classes
  • read first chapter on Access  (not my favorite Office application but Kelly promises I will find it much more useful and easy to operate after this next month of work
  • pack my school bag ready to rock-n-roll in the morning
  • pack our lunches for tomorrow
  • grocery shopping for the week
  • finish a binding for a "Byrnes Cousin Quilt"
  • go to bed before 10:00 <  Sleep is important!!!!

Life is GOOD!

No comments: