Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2: No Drive or Ambition Today

This doesn't happen often for me, but I am not accomplishing anything of value today.  It is bugging me, but it is NOT motivating me to get up and do something either.  Ever had one of those days?  Maybe I will go touch fabric and see what happens.  Probably stayed up way too late truly enjoying a novel, but maybe it is just time to be a slug?  Have a naggy headache which means I will probably need an early bedtime.  ;o}

Did enjoy today's lunch with Dick and Margaret, though. 

Life is out of whack today, but it is always worthy of appreciating.

2 comments:

Castle Family said...

Are you dinking?

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

If only I was. I just don't seem to want to do anything. Have checked Erin's story on Facebook, etc, but my-get-up-and-go-got-up-and-then-just-sat-back-down. lol