Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31: Family Things Happened, but the Quilt is Bound

Wish I could share the look of the finished wedding quilt, but I have to wait until the wedding.  Tradition with me.  I have given peeks, but only a few have seen the finished product.  It is very purple and green with a touch of brown just for Ben.

We are actually surprised that August arrives tomorrow. The year is flying by. Love what we are doing but it there were more hours in the day, it might only be March, right?


***********************************************

This week brought most of my sisters and my brother together to attend the funeral  of one our brother-in-law's brothers.  I am uncomfortable about attending funerals even though I know they are meant to help begin the healing process; however, the minister did a fabulous job of making it a celebration of Bob's life.  I know there will be a lot of grief on the part of his family, but that is because he was such a good and caring man.  Prayers will continue to flow toward them as they discover live in its new form.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: