Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8: Grandkids are a good excuse....

We really have been busy with the moving, setting up the workshop and quilt studio, and helping to get my father-in-law packed up to move in with us, but I thought I would share some photos of a few other moments since we came back to the Midwest.  Consider yourselves warned that is a Grandma Brag Post!
Dean, Bryson, and Anna are hanging out with Grandpa H

Wagon Ho!  Dean is taking his turn walking with me.  There
numerous trips out in the yellow wagon.

Doesn't this look like great fun?  Dean, Bryson and I did
stickers for a long time after Anna gave up and took a nap.

Bryson is such a camera ham.  Isn't he adorable.


No, Jon  is not sleeping!  He is removing a vent.
 












Add caption


The old ship khakis come in handy for dirty jobs.
Kevin, Jon, and Aleah our DIL had to go up on the roof for the last few hours to get the felted cover on the roof before the rains came.  I am certain the three were betting they could not do it, but I enjoyed the time having all the grandkids to myself. 

The shingles were put on with the help of Aleah's side of the family.  No leaks, so all it is right in their world.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: