Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 27: Busy Again or is that ALWAYS?

Thanks to Alycia at http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/, I decided to use
her block tutorial and take a break from all the moving in, organizing,
and working on the business so that I could play with fabric and make a
quick quilt that required only a little thinking. 
Spent a number of hours working on business stuff this morning, but I learned a great deal so consider it all good.  Then I spend a good chunk of the afternoon making the rest of the blocks for this lap quilt. The fabrics were part of some bundles that I got from my old guild's quilt show shop.  Figured that everything was blue related, so they work and it is very randomly scrappy.  Decided that 6 x 6 is really a good size.  Measures 60 x 72.  After rearranging several more times, I will seam the blocks together tonight while the guys are out shooting trap and having hamburgers with Dan.  Then I will spend what little time will be left of the evening back at the paper pile - organizing and filing.

Plan to retreive my HQ from my sister's house in the next couple days, but now that I have had a bit of a fabric fix, that should be just fine.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: