Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 19: Missing My Blogging Time

I hope I have not lost my readers because of all my missing time, but I have been too busy and have had only limited computer access of any kind, so..................  Can't wait for a regular routine and schedule!!!

Last night we undid all of Dad's electronics and finished cleaning out his computer room.  This morning we realized that we could now plug in our laptops so that we could reach out to the world again.  Even so, time is limited.

Right now I sent Dad, Kevin and his brother have headed out for lunch with lifelong friends and I am manning the home front for the painter and the air conditioning guy.  We have been working really hard to get everything packed up and cleaned up so that we can depart for Sioux Falls soon (Thankfully, Sam is still will to house sit for a couple more days.)

Time to get back to work. 

Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you and that all is well.