Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8: Show and Tell

The first three shots are of our two garages.  We will be removing the stacked and folded boxes and using them to finish with Dad's move.  The other shot is of the attached garage almost finished.  Some of these boxes are filled with items for a rummage sale.  Some rummage sale items are over at my sister's for her sale tomorrow.  Got to pace myself.  lol


The next two shots of the wood shop.  Kevin is building the various work tables and wall units, which takes time, but I can see all the progress.  He is motivated!


This end of my studio is coming together.  I will be putting the
HQ on the left side of the picture after I finish putting all the
quilts and other things in their proper place.

Remember that I posted that we were putting
all the DVDs and VHS movies on a short wall
at the other end of my studio.  Here they are....
 ALL561 of them.  (There are NO duplicates.)



 Life is busy.  Life is GOOD!  But...is it time for a nap, yet?

1 comment:

Castle Family said...

Are you light on Sandra Bullock movies?