Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 27: Darn the BAD LUCK

I am simply moving through the day doing what has to be done and wishing that I had never had my toe worked on.  I have moved from a staph infection to some other more irritating and frustrating bacterial infection.  Now I am taking a much stronger antibiotic and feeling the effects of my foot pain and of the medication.

How is it that I am one of those people that always seem to need to add a little extra flair to any injury ??????????????

There are about 3 weeks left of classes including finals and a workshop I am taking.  I have a paper and two more parts of a project due tomorrow.  I have to do a final project presentation on Thursday.  Finish a group presentation for next Monday, take two more accounting tests, a business test, a marketing test, an Access test, and write two additional papers.  What was I thinking when I signed on for all of this?

Probably my toe talking---I actually love learning new things, but my energy has been sucked out of me!!!!  I have friends that are going through so much more and realize that, but I am in the moment and it is PAINFUL!  Just wanted you to know.  Despite all of this...........

Life is GOOD!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Praying for you! Heal soon and good luck with all of your school work! Break will be that much more enjoyable, once you get over this bump in the road.

Nancy A. said...

thinking of you, hoping your toe is healing quickly. You and I hate being on meds, since they usually end up worse than the injury or illness! Take it one day at a time.