Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30: Better?

Today seems to mark the beginning of feeling like this toe will eventually be ready for walking tapes and other exercises.  The medicine still seems to be a bit more in control of my energy that I want it to be, but it does help me stay off my foot and probably is good for the healing process.  Also managed to sleep through the night!

Also have my schedule mapped out for the last few weeks of school.  Besides going to Iowa between regular classes and finals to watch Dean perform in his first preschool pageant and celebrate Christmas early, I have 3 regular tests set up for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Then I start my finals on Friday.  The comprehensive accounting exam is scheduled for 2 full class periods, but fortunately the two parts will be done on Friday and then on Monday.  My marketing final is a take home with an essay that will be done over 2 days, and my business comprehensive  exam is on Tuesday.  Principles of selling a finally presentation - and mine is done for better or worse.  As long as I do not blow my final exam in computers, I will not have to take that comprehensive final -- I have been studying!!!!

You might wonder what I will do to keep from being bored after that, but there are Christmas letters to write, cookies to bake, QUILTING to enjoy,business paperwork to finish for the year,several non-textbook type books to read on the Nook, and  a number of projects going on in the woodshop, so IF I am bored it is not anyone's fault but mine.  Oh course, there is a plan to sleep in until 7:00, but with so much I want to do, it probably will NOT happen more than a day or two.With a month of vacation, Christmas, our 37th anniversary, New Years, and a christening of our new living spaces, I am thinking there will definitely be lots of partying going on as well.

Question: How many of you still send Christmas cards and letters?  We are probably dinosaurs, but people still seem to find dinosaurs fascinating, right?  Can't believe that our newsletters are that fascinating, but we have been asked about when this  years will be mailed.  Is it all about keeping traditions going?

For today I am just going to study and then watch a movie with the guys, but the weekend should be busy as ever.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: