Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 29: WELL...

NOT!  The medicine is not causing an allegic reaction, but there are parts of it that are rather irritating.  I have already learned that by 12:00 pm I am ready for a NAP and those that know me understand that this a pain in the ____________, and I don't like it one bit!  I also tend to get the shakes and loose my sharp wit about that time.  Today that was definitely not a good thing.

I did my final presentation in Principles of Selling.  I had told my instructor that it might not happen even though I was in class.  He laughed and I said lets see if the issues with the medicine stayed at bay.  WELL.............

I did the part of the presentation where I was just required to read responses for someone else's sales presentation.  I started to have the trembles and could feel the heat of the oncoming reactions, but I soldiered on.  Then just as she finished, I was compelled to tell my instructor that I just could not do my part at the moment.  He was understanding, but I felt like a fool.  I sat through the other group's presentation and then decided to just read my script and settle for a lower grade.  I don't know exactly how I did, but I think it was okay.  I really did not read everything and remembered a great deal of what was on my script.  I am now done with the class except to sit in on the other presentations.  My grade will be whatever it will be.

I had a group meeting for another class afterwards, so I got some lunch, and chilled for 30 minutes.  The meeting was fine.  I drove home, and immediately took an hour nap. 

Who would have  ever imagined that having a toe nail removed could lead to so many issues.  I know it is healing, but it has been over a month now and it is still bleeding and oozing on a daily basis.

Despite all that, I can see the end of the tunnel with papers and exams, at least for this semester, so...

Life is GOOD!

No comments: