Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 24: Time to Share

I have been rather busy the last month, but I have wrapped up several projects and want to share.  I have lots of other quilts floating in my head, but classes begin on Tuesday, so.............

Life is Good!

  


Riley chose a black and blue theme with only
20 of his t-shirts.  Nick, on the other hand, chose black
and whatever I wanted for his.
 

This is the 21st Byrnes Cousin quilt made.

Dad and I collaborated on this quilt for Jakob.  He used scraps to make the monsters.
Then I pieced and quilted it.

This is my very favorite project of the summer.  It is a queen-size quilt made Ben and Jill as a
wedding gift.  I allow or maybe demand that the couple select the basic colors and then I find
or create a pattern.  This is my version of "Majestic Garden" by Monique Dillard.  It appeared
in the Mar/Ap 2013 issue of Quiltmaker.  It is made of batiks and lots of thread! 

 


1 comment:

Auntie Debbie to Zoe and Henry said...

Jakob's quilt is even cuter and more spectacular in real life. Thank you Robin and Bob!

As for Ben and Jill's wedding quilt...It is absolutely gorgeous!

Also love the t-shirt quilts. Lucky Nick and Riley. Both of them turned out perfect! Bet both guys are thrilled to have them.