Friday, August 30, 2013

August 30: Goodbye Summer, Hello Favorite Seasons

Not one to love summer except for some of the fruits and veggies.  Pontooning is great, but ours has not seen much water this summer.  Hot and sweaty is definitely one of my favorite conditions of life, either.

Temps are supposed to break this weekend.  Can't wait for the promise of longer walks on the trails.  As I said, I don't do sweat well.

Hope all of you have a chance to rest from your normal labors and enjoy a long weekend.  I am going to do all of it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • study
  • pay household bills
  • complete all the business paperwork and file
  • study
  • study
  • play with my software
  • study
  • play with my digital camera
  • study
  • BEST OF ALL, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TWO OF THE GRANDKIDS AND THEIR PARENTS HERE FOR THE WEEKEND! (PARTY)
Life is GOOD!

No comments: