Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10: Vegetables from Jim and Teresa

My brother and his wife had been our tomato and cucumber suppliers this summer.  We have had some very tasty BLTs and spicy spaghetti sauce courtesy of their generosity.  This last box of veggies contained a  special "potato".  Hopefully, the pictures will tell the story.






 
 
 
Now for the truth of it all.  This one was ROCK HARD because it really is a rock.  Truth in advertising would never let me fool you for long, but my brother is a jokester and I was going to make him suffer by never mentioning it to him,.  However, when I was telling the whole family gathering about the spicy spaghetti sauce from his tomatoes, he was grinning so hard, Not a proud grin but more of an impish one, that I knew he was waiting for the rest of the story.  We all had a great laugh.

 
 
Life is GOOD!

No comments: