Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19: Another Finish


This quilt was inspired by one on http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/.  The one one she made had a border, but I decided to go bigger and use up a few rolls of 2 1/2" strips.  I finished the binding last night.

Binding is one of my favorite parts of the process because it is a great way to just relax and enjoy touching the fabric.  Also, now that it is a bit cooler, it is just plain cozy to sit under the quilt as I finish up binding.

No more quilts ready to bind, so I will be quilting a few over the next week.  Hate to just sit and do nothing, right?

Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Sandi in Vermont said...

Hi Robin

It was nice to see that you were able to get your quilting machine and frame up and running again. I do check on your blog regularly and it certainly looks to me that you have found those extra hours in at least some of your days.
Take care
Sandi