Monday, September 17, 2012

September 16: Chilling With Friends

Oops!  Guess I have become a hermit of sorts.   I am one of those that truly focuses on a task, so going to college and taking 16 credits has a great deal of my attention.  I really am not as concerned about getting As I once was, but in many ways getting an A means that I have real dug into the matter and gotten quite a bit out of it.  Also, right now I am writing an ethics code for our business, a research paper on starting and growing a custom woodworking business, and a paper on my personality profile.  All things that fascinate me and cause me to dig beneath the surface - too in depth for a intro class, but very much my way of doing things.  teehee.

Anyway, we decided to take a good chunk of the day off with church, the church turkey dinner, and a pontoon/fishing outing with the Andersons.  All of these were good for the spirit and the laughter was well worth it.  See below.


Nancy found her perfect perch.

Nancy and Sarah - Sarah caught the first fish!

Dan - caught some rays!

I needed a potty break, so they dropped me off and went back
out to try for  few more fish.  - Dad was just washing the worms
this trip.


 
I stayed on shore and did some textbook reading while the fisherpeople
did their thing.  See the pontoon and the leaves beginning to change?


Gorgeous day!!!!

 
Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Nancy A. said...

just took a little time to catch up on your blog, and saw the wonderful photos of the fantastic day. Thanks again for sharing with us!! It was a few hours of stress-free sunshine with good friends and family