Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 1: What does the this tell you?



 

I had to test my new frame and my newly repaired machine before working on Griffin's t-shirt quilt, so I quilted the rectangular quilt.  Then because it was quilted with blue thread, I went ahead and quilted Cassie's quilt.  Both have the binding attached and ready for the hand sewing.  I am beginning to make a pile.  (Wonder how long some of the soon-to-be quilted tops will wait because of school and other commitments. I will have something to do any time I sit and relax, right?)

I also managed to squeeze in a high school soccer game around lunch.  My nephews, Nick and Riley, played against each other today.  I wore grey which we all know is the new neutral.  Good game --- tied so I did not have to feel bad for either of them.  Sunburned my nose. ;0)

Also took time to pay all the bills.  It is one of my LEAST favorite jobs.

Tomorrow I am going to quilt Griffin's quilt and go on a double date with our friends to see a movie.  THEN I have to study and get all my accounting problems finished.  Always something to do, but I don't mind as long as I am not trying to juggle all of my tasks and those of the world.

Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Beautiful quilts!!! You get me motivated!