Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21: Very Productive Today

I only have one class on Friday - 2 hours of accounting.  I took great notes and found the homework to be quite easy to complete.  Felt good to do it so quickly.  =0)  Have only one paper to write by Tuesday, but I need to have some other research done by then as well, so there will be studying this weekend.  Just not as much as the last few.  I think the next couple of tests won't take place for over a week.

Yesterday I put together 8 backings for all the tops I have that are ready to quilt.  Then today before school and right after school, I also managed to quilt 2 of the cousin quilts with meandering loops and a twin size quilt with a medium meander that I made just for fun.  These are very busy scrappy quilts so anything else would have been lost on them.  I will attach the bindings in the morning.  There are several other quilt tops (5 to be exact) waiting for attention, but I have a simple panel quilt I want to make to hang in our booths at shows, so It may be where I focus.  It is a kit I purchased 2 years ago and now it will be put to use.  Hopefully it will be finished in the next couple of weeks.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: