Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4: No TIme BUT....

I have been keeping very busy with 16 credits of classes in things I am unfamiliar about.  Business, marketing, computer apps for business, accounting, and selling.  Soooooo, much reading, and the homework is not for slouches either, if you want a decent grade.  Of course, I love being a student and demand a high performance for myself so I probably do it in overdrive.

I got Griffin's quilt quilted and the binding is attached.  I have found moments for hand stitching, but my first accounting test is Friday, so we will see which happens first.  The quilt looks great, though, so it will be worth the wait, right?

Also sold a set of bunkbeds -  first sale so we are making progress!

Life is getting in the way of blogging, but I will continue to touch base.  So much I could share. 

Life is GOOD!