Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7: Quilt Finish + First Test

















Today has been very positive.  I finished the binding on Griffin's quilt and am delivering it later this afternoon.  The pillows are a bonus made from the 3 sweatshirts that were included in the bag.  Griffin is not only my nephew but also  my godson, so it just seems right to give him a little extra.

I took my first test of this new college semester - accounting.  Not worried about the numbers, but I do have to learn where to plug them all in on the account sheet.  That being said, I really did study hard and felt confident walking in to the test.  Results are already posted. 

100%
 
Can't party about it too long because I have a new chapter to read in accounting along with an assignment, a paper and a chapter in Marketing, 2 chapters in selling, and two small tasks to do in my Microsoft Office 2010 class (Been using 2010 for a year, but I am learning all kinds of things in the computer class!).

Added to that, I have a number of bindings to do and am planning to quilt two cousin quilts early in the weekend.  Then when time permits I have 3 more door harps to paint, business paperwork, some time on the pontoon (Need to relax, right?), and time with my sisters and brother since Sue and Mark are in town. 

Have any of you figured out how to add hours to the day?  Love to keep busy doing what I love, so I am not complaining, just letting you know why the blog is not a daily thing at the moment.

Life is GOOD

No comments: