Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 13: Is it my imagination?

Is it my imagination, or did this box of strips multiply over night?


I sewed last night and finished up quite a few blocks.












Then I sewed this morning for several hours.













 After  I finished studying today, I had a little more time to make a few more blocks.  Now I have to decide whether to make them larger log cabins, leave them this size, put them on point, or just do these this way.

I have not put any new scraps into the box, so it must be that I am stirring the pot!  I decided that I am going to use all kinds of scraps except for the ones with words, or actual pictures.  Whatever way I decide to go, it will be another twin sized quilt for the grandkids room. 

Life is GOOD!                     







No comments: