Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9: Waiting for the Storm

Does not sound like we will get lots of snow, but I am thinking I would definitely prefer that to ice.  We will have to wait and see.

Delivered the Tardis today.  Think Sarah was dueling impressed.  Her family seemed to like it too, but her brother was already thinking about having to help move this heavy item.

Dad is still feeling somewhat miserable and doing a lot of reading and napping.  Kevin and I would have traded a nap for all the cleaning that we did instead, but the shop is clean and has been more organized for efficiency as we start our next projects.

Now I am doing laundry and studying.  Feels good to sit.  Depending on how much studying I accomplish tonight and what the weather brings tomorrow, I may be down in the shop for a few hours again tomorrow.  In the evening I will be doing binding.

Life is GOOD.

No comments: