Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7: No Pictures, but...

I am now on Twitter.  This is not something I have seen as anything worth discussing yet.  I could care less if someone needs to tweet to the whole world that they are at the car wash.  I need to wash my car too with all this road salt, but do strangers need to know that I am doing that right this minute.  (blush! - guess I just told all of you, but then you are all aware that this blog is all about the happenings since we moved back to SD so you probably know that I am capable of sharing strange thoughts.)

later today, we will put the finishing touches on the "Tardis" and then plan to deliver it this weekend.  It has been more than a challenging project.  Believe me, we have both learned a lot by making this "one-time-only" project.  We don't swear around here, but I am pretty certain this projects difficulties have tempted us both.  In the end it will be something that will definitely be enjoyed by the owner.

If all goes well, I should have Jakob's binding done before bed and maybe even packaged for mailing.  If not it will be the first thing on my agenda tomorrow!  Friday is my day to work on business papers and hopefully to sand and finish a couple dozen comfort crosses.  The sanding is actually very much a stress reducer, kind of like doing binding on a quilt.  Paperwork is something different - organizing, thinking, and reorganizing.  Love that too, but I do tend to focus on the minutia far too often.  Someday I will have to face the accountant and show my system.  SCARY!

Lunch break is over, and I have quite a bit of school work, so I bid you ado and hope you find some way to make this a great day.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: