Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15: Mostly Out of Commission Yesterday, but...

I did go to class and work on several business bits, but mostly I slept.  It is very unlike me to nap and even more unlike me to leave class before it is over, but I did both.  I also left both classes very early.  It has always annoyed me that students leave early, especially went they complain later about their low grades, but................

Anyway, today I feel so much better.  I am almost done with all the laundry and have dusted and vacuumed every part of the house.  I have also done some more designing, and I am working on my last piece of homework until Tuesday.  The afternoon is scheduled for the shop.  Until Kevin finishes cutting out the final pieces for the ruler holders and the quilt stand, I will do the final hand sanding on my comfort crosses. 

***********************************
For those of you following the saga of my FIL's back problems:  He had a shot in his back yesterday.  He was pretty uncomfortable according to those who were awake.  Today he seems a bit better.  The boys are off for another doctor appointment and haircuts this morning.  Think the side trip to get haircuts is a good sign.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: