Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13: Errands and Painting

I will be quilting later this afternoon, but I have a little more painting to finish before I retire my brush for the day.  Here is another peek at this project.  I have several others that are in the process, as well.  Have you figured out what they are, yet?

Opened a business account this morning.  Took all our donations to the church thrift store.  Met up with Nancy to get some assistance in converting a VHS tape to a DVD (for exercising).  Also picked up some bread flour for Dad. 

I bought Cory's bread machine at the rummage sale.  Dad had said he always wanted to try one but thought it was wasteful to make bread for one.  Now he can play with it to his heart's content and then I will pass it on to my niece Amanda.  We will be having fresh bread with our chicken tonight!  YEA!

Life is GOOD!

No comments: