Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6: Education is NEVER EVER EVER wasted!

Just think new pencils, pens, a new laptop, a calculator, and probably more reading glasses! Hooray!!!! (Do I "need" a iPad, too????)

Some might think I am a degree hoarder or at least a collector, but education is NEVER EVER EVER wasted!  I love learning!!!  I already have three degrees, but this one is  help us build for our new future.  I am so excited about this plan.  Although I had considered trying to substitute teach one day a week, I think that the first semester I will be far too busy getting back up to speed as a student.  Maybe I can sub in December?

I have been working on scheduling my classes.  I am going to work on an associates degree with a double major in entrepreneurship and marketing at Southeast Technical Institute.  It is a two year program and will help us to turn the things we love doing into businesses that will make a profit.  I love the idea of being a student and have been pouring over the course offerings all morning.  Once I go and register I think I will be in class from 8:00 to 2:00 most days, or at least at the school working on assignments. 

Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Castle Family said...

I don't think you NEED an IPad but it would be nice. :0)