Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 25: Just So You Know

I am back in college taking a full load.  I am one of those that reads and takes notes on everything, so I am already finding myself waking up earlier to get more reading done.  3 classes - marketing, business, and selling will have quite a bit of note taking.  The accounting and computer class appear to be very hands on, so........ Anyway, if I miss a post or two, know that I have thought about it, but would hate to get a low grade just because I did not complete my reading and was not prepared for a test.  I compete hard, but only against myself.

Did paint 6 more door harps today.  Did not like some of the color combinations, so I will let things dry and do some re-painting tomorrow.  Cassie's quilt top will be together before I sleep tomorrow!  Just have to sew the rows together and add the borders.

Yesterday, Kevin installed our new bathroom sink and its fixtures.  The rest of the remodel will be done by a contractor.  Photos will wait, but the sink does look lovely!

Life is GOOD!

No comments: