Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20: Been Busy

Can't really remember everything I did on Saturday, except quilt, antique my project, act grouchy because of a naggy headache, and work on our business brochure.  Kevin assures me I was busy all day. 

Yesterday I was busy being lazy.  It was a great day for it.  We had a church picnic and then spent a few hours on the pontoon.  Besides getting a touch of sun at the lake, I finished my book, Digital Fortress, by Dan Brown  -  school starts in a week so I felt that I needed to get it done so I would not be tempted to read it rather than study.  The evening was a continuation of lazy - just watched a movie.

Today I made a few jacket patches for a client.  Then I painted on another small group for my project.  These will be limited editions since I am making only 3.  (Doesn't that sound impressive?)  If there were more hours in the day or I did not love 8 hours of sleep each night, I would probably have time to do all the things that come to mind.  For now I will just head down to the studio and work on Cassie's quilt.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: