Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8: Hip-Hip-Hooray!

First real activity of the day was signing up for my classes.  I was thinking that WAY BACK when I registering for classes at SDSU in 1971, I spent hours trying to create a great schedule and then found that most of the sections were already full when it was my turn to register.  In some cases, I even had to wait until the next semester.  Therefore, today when I registered and got exactly the schedule I had laid out at exactly the times I wanted, I was shocked.  Yes, Southeast Tech is a much smaller school, but I still expected some sort of challenge.  Guess the challenge will be in the classes and the studying..  16 credits is going to be plenty for this semester, but I can remember taking 19 and 21 a couple of semesters in my "much younger" years.

Accounting I
Principles of Selling
Principles of Marketing
Introduction to Computers
Introduction to Business

The second activity of the day was hunting down some paints for a project we are working on for the two shows we are doing.  It is not fine woodworking, but rather some fun things that will draw people in.  After all, our goal is to get people to come in and look at what wonderful pieces Kevin aspires to make for customers.  These items are just tempting little hooks.  I am painting one for ME.

The rest of the day has been focused on rummage sale prep and creating a new design for Cassie's quilt.  I will be leaving in a few minutes to have dinner with my sister Wendy and then dropping off more things at my other sister's for the rummage sale.

Where does the time go????

Life is GOOD!  (Insane, but good!)

No comments: