Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11: Amazing How Much Got Done Tonight

Dad did work out in the new space for a short time, but he actually admited he was tired and maybe even a bit dizzy with all the tipping his head back.  When that took place, I quickly changed and headed out for fun and games.  Kevin did the ceiling and I did the walls of the den and touch ups.  ALL walls, ceilings and closets are now primed and we will start painting tomorrow.

I have it set up in one room to start the sanding process.  That will come along at some point tomorrow afternoon.  Have a long-long-long list of other items to do in the morning.  Then I am meeting with someone about doing a square replacement on a not-so-vintage quilt.  Think it will mainly be hand piecing so that will be an okay evening activity for when I can't stand to do any more of anything.  I will check out the project before committing, though.

Now that all the dry wall sanding is done, I have just started the process of deep cleaning and corraling all that fine dust that somehow managed to get into EVERYTHING!  It is worse that the sanding of wood!  Kind of like cleaning up a whole container of baby powder that has been puffed out of the plastic bottle non-stop for hours -  IT IS EVERYWHERE!!!  Today I just did the office and also put away all my school stuff for a month.  Tomorrow it will be the top floor.  Figure I have to work in places that people don't see first or I might just let them go.  By Friday, I am hoping that there will be no surfaces that can be used as design boards.  =0P

No comments: