Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Decmber 18: Pictures Tomorrow

Promised pictures, but they are going to have to wait.
  1. Cleaned up the floor in the addition so that the carpeting could be laid. 
  2. Polyed the door trim on the hall closet.
  3. I have been very busy finishing our Christmas Letter and envelopes.  What started as kind of a family joke has become a highlight of our year, even when it has been as crazy as this one.  Can I used the excuse that I did not have time to thoroughly proof-read????
  4. I spent part of the afternoon making curtains for the new bedroom (nothing fancy, just something to keep people from flashing drivers, etc.)
  5. Stained one side of each new bedroom's door.  (will help those inside to avoid the flashing as well).
  6. Applied hand-rubbed poly to several multi-tiered quilt stands.
  7. Sanded some parts for another jewelry box.
  8. Made dinner for Uncle David and the rest of us.
  9. Fell asleep printing the Christmas Letters.
  10. Made a list for tomorrow.  Pictures for the blog are on it.
Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Castle Family said...

I think #5 and #9 are my favorite!