Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 5: TWO classes basically finished...

Yep, 2 of my classes are basically finished for me because we are doing presentations, and I have done mine in both.  Of course, I am going crazy studying this week.  Had three regular tests, 2 papers, a group paper + presentation, and lots of watching others do their presentations.  During the down times I have studied and should get back to it again right now, but thought I should share....

My big toe finally seems to truly be recovering!!!!  I have slept in my bed all night for the last few nights. The wound is healing and shrinking, and I can wear at least one pair of my shoes without cringing.  Taping the toes on the other foot has helped to make the broken one feel pretty much more normal, but then what is normal for me?

One more pill and I will have finished off the antibiotic, so I guess I should be able to drink milk and eat yogurt again.  Can't wait for my blueberries and yogurt on Friday morning!

Some time in the next few days I will try to download a bunch of pictures showing the remodelling progress and the Christmas gifts that led to my broken toe.  For now, it is back to studying for my comprehensive accounting final.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: