Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27: Especially for Deb and other Quilters

Yesterday and today I have been in the studio.  It is all back to being organized after the upheaval created by running the gas line and more electically lines through to the main utility area.  Yesterday I quilted and attached a binding to one lap-size quilt I made in Vermont.  I even managed to do one side of the hand stitching.  Today I quilted a twin-size quilt for the grandkid's room.  It is one I made this summer.  The binding will be attached tomorrow.  Photos won't be shown until finished.

Big announcement is that tomorrow will be spend working on a new quilt top.  I will take photos and post them after dinner.  DECEMBER 28th has been declared "My Day to QUILT" and I am going to do just that!!!

Life is GOOD!