Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11: Happy Birthday,Kevin

Today is my husband and best friend's birthday.  Birthdays at our house always include ice cream, but on my husband's birthday there is the addition of angel food cake.  For a chocolate lover it has always struck me odd, but I bake it because it is what he wants.  I am actually glad there is no way to download a photo today because I hurried removing it from the pan because we were going out for lunch.  Cake still spells great, but it resembles a white version of the sorting hat in Harry Potter.  Told him he could have do-overs, but it does not seem to bother him.

Supper will be homemade egg noodles made by his dad and my homemade chicken soup.  Simple but what the guy ordered.  He is just so easy-going and down-to-earth.  Got to love him!!!!

Life is GOOD!

No comments: