Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9: The Photo Part Is Making Me Mad!

I have made a few more inquires but still can't post my own photos!  Anyone else have this issue?

Once again I have a couple of worthwhile photos but no way to share.  I will keep taking photos and one day you will be overwhelmed by what I have. SMILE!

Did my 10 miles on the bike and did 4 laps which count as 8 if you count both floors separately.  Several asked how my toe is handling this.  The answer is "What toe?  All is wonderful and I am still sweating as I type.  Maybe it will counteract the fact that Dad tempted me with a new batch of donuts when I arrived home from school???  (I am a sucker who can't resist his excitement and seem to lack the ability to say "No, thank you!"  The darn things are tasty, but fortunately they are small.)

I am faced with a dilemma.  I love being a student and am not dropping out.  However, today a new on-campus section of InDesign opened up and I have to decide by tomorrow whether to take it.  That answer is DEFINITELY YES, but the problem comes with whether to keep all the other classes that I already love or drop my microcomputer class.  If I take the 12, I have more time for other things this Spring, but then classes end May 2, so as a South Dakotan I know it might well still feel like winter up until then.  If I take the 15 credits now, and then take a couple of easier courses online this summer, I could take just 12 next fall and be almost completely finished with the degree and have time for shows, as well.  If I hated being a student it would be an easy decision, but I love all of it.  What is a girl to do?????

Baked a white cake with homemade chocolate frosting for Riley's b-day.  It is late but it will be delivered tonight.  =0)

Life is GOOD!

No comments: