Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24: Camera Died, Maybe That is the Magic

Last night, Kevin was helping me out by taking a couple of photos for me.  He got the shots, but then the sawdust on his hands made himlose his grip.  =0(

I was guessing that it did not really matter too much, but I purchased another camera tonight.  Since I am doing homework, I am using my school laptop, so I do not have any personally photos, but I can upload from the computer.  The photo upload button is FIXED!  Tomorrow I will find time to download some of my photos.  For now this will have to do.  I took it with webcam.  This is the quilt that I am putting together from dad's quilted blocks.  This is a call for great rejoicing!

****************************
I am starting to really understand something about writing HTML code. Today I wrote a code to create 3 tables and a calender.  This is something we will be using in the webpages we are building for our class.  I can see several applications for our upcoming business website.  I am really learning a lot of technology this semester.  It is SO COOL!!!!

****************************
Well, I need to finish one more piece of Facebook research and then I am going to do some more on Dad's quilt blocks.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: