Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 31: So Maybe I Won't Have a 4.0 This Semester

Just finished the test with the note sheet.  I am not betting on an A or a B.  I think if I had been given more time ----- Like an hour or more-------I would have done it all perfectly, but I got stuck in the minutia of it all.  I am okay with it, sorta!

What I know is that I can do this and it will be helpful for the business, but for some time to come, I will need to set aside more time that I probably will down the road.  Maybe I am a little too detail oriented.

Even so, I am up and doing what I planned for this very frigid day.  School and homework until 4:00.  Then I will brave the elements and head home to work in the shop and do some house cleaning.  Thursdays are more like my Fridays this semester.  Then it is 4 working days until Tuesday.  (Instructor is gone on Monday.)

Life is GOOD!

No comments: