Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18: Day of Errands

We have a few errands to run, so the morning will be used up before I know it.  Then after lunch, I have to pick up my school laptop and make sure that the re-imaging has not made it impossible for me to complete my other homework.  That means that the early afternoon is pretty much used up, as well.  The consolation in all of this is that I don't have classes again until Tuesday.  My Monday classes are cancelled because my instructor will not be available. 

Although Friday is technically my office day for the week, I am going to have it be on Saturday because Kevin will be gone for most of it.  We will spend the rest of this afternoon working in the shop.  Life is as busy as always, but I think a routine is starting to develop and making adaptations to it seem to be acceptable for me.

****************************
Where will quilting fit in?  I am going to close the office door when I leave this morning and not come back up here until tomorrow morning.  I am going to prepare some of Dad's blocks for handwork before dinner, and spend the evening watching some movie and stitching.  Sounds delightful to me!!!

Life is GOOD!

No comments: