Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28: Odd Schedule

This semester I intended to using the time before class on Mon-Thurs to do homework or apply what I have learned.  That was supposed to make it so the evening were free for quilting, reading, and of course woodworking business.  Today has been anything but a normal routine day.

  1. Slept in mostly because I kept waking up all night to think about possible solutions for a construction issue.
  2. Worked in the wood shop until 9:00 trying out our solution.  It seems to be working, so that is exciting.  Means I can probably sleep tonight.
  3. Got to school and discovered that my favorite study room was being used for a meeting.  Could not find a good place to hide.
  4. Both of my classes offered up TOO MUCH homework for this working woman, but I will get it done by the deadline.  It is what I do.
  5. Had a fun adventure working on creating a groundhog cake for my sister's birthday.  (That is a whole other story....)
  6. Came home and worked for a short time in the shop, again.
  7. Made and ate dinner and then Kevin headed off to his marksmanship group and I came up to the office to study. 

Guess who has not started the studying.  I am going to sign off and get busy.  I am making a newsletter for one class and then starting the first part of writing a social media marketing plan for another class.  Good stuff, but I seem to be a bit "flitty and fluttery" tonight.  Flit from on task to another and then flutter off to another.  Get it?

Hope all of you are enjoying your days off because of snow, cold, and ice.  South Dakotans seem to be a bit hardier and just go forth and do.  That is good, because I love school and would hate to miss a day for something so "natural".

Life is GOOD!

No comments: