Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5: This and That

Finally think the headache is almost gone, so I will be quilting today.  Did just a bit yesterday, including a short bit of binding.  May even post the finished tops at the end of the day???????????

Went grocery shopping this morning.  It is a longer evolution when Dad accompanies us, but he enjoys the outing.  I don't love writing the the check, ever.  $246 seems extreme but it will do for about 2 weeks.  Dad will invariably pick up treats and such during the week, but that is not part of the regular bill.

Read the first book in the newest Debbie Macomber series.  Love to just kick back and read for fun occasionally and my head was not into anything else.  She is one of my favorite lite reading authors

Played Angry Birds Christmas version but can't seem to beat the level..Maybe I will do better without a headache.  I will check it out when I take a sewing break.

Life is GOOD!  Without any headache it would be a bit better!

No comments: