Friday, January 25, 2013

January 25: Still Having a Camera Problem, and Other Thoughts

After spending the day sanding and sanding and then doing more sanding, I thought I would do a few photos to share.  Software did not install correctly and I will need to figure out that issue.  Sorry about that!

***********************
A lady came to the shop this afternoon, specifically to purchase the large ruler rack we make.  She ended up ordering a custom cutting table with shelves and doors along with a small two drawer end table.  Feels good!

***********************
Isabella's quilt was quilted this morning before I went to the shop to sand my fingers to the bone.  The plan is to trim it and attach the binding right after dinner and then start the hand sewing.  I am hoping it turns out as good as I am thinking it will.  Using 2 quilt tops to make the front and the back is always a bit of a challenge.  Now I have even more reasons to just kick back and watch a movie while I bind.  Right?

***********************
Tomorrow Brianna is coming over to refresh her sewing skills and start the cousin quilt for Jakob.  He has arrived, so the quilt needs to be created, quilted, and mailed. 

***********************
Well, there will be time later tonight to look at the camera issue, so I will try to get some photos out to all of you soon.

We have been very busy, but I love doing it all.  Life is GOOD!