Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 12: How Can This Be?

Had my flue shot and am not concerned that I have it, but it appears that I have the start of a cold.  Guess it is to be expected since I hang around the college so many hours of the day.  Runny nose is not the biggest issue; it is the sneezing and the head rushes that go with them.

Maybe I am just allergic to ripping out quilting stitches.  Just wanted to actually quilt Isabella's quilt once it was loaded last night, so I jumped in without testing the tension.  Fortunately, I only have ONE pass to rip out.  The back is covered with eyelashes and that is just not a good look.  Since they are eyelashes, they are coming out more quickly -  all that extra thread.  Don't think I will be doing it this morning, though because dripping would then have to be dealt with.

Even so......................Life is GOOD!

No comments: