Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 22: Another Set of Blocks

Finished another set of blocks for a twin sized bunk bed.  The photo does not do the brightness justice, but still, I wanted to share.  Probably will rearrange the blocks a bit, but for all intense purposes the quilt top just needs to be pieced and wait for the new frame to arrive.  For the rest of the afternoon, I am going to piece more strips and do something with them for the other bunk.  Probably not the same design, but there will be solids of some form in it.
My headache continues to plague me.  I get to thinking it is pretty much faded, and then I sneeze or swallow wrong and B-o-i-n-g it is back.  Kevin has a headache too, so maybe it is the weather????  We need a break from the heat and humidity, but not as much as the farmers need rain.

Despite that we have so many blessings, so.....

Life is GOOD!

2 comments:

Castle Family said...

I really like this one!

Anonymous said...

I really like this one, too. It will look great on a bunk! Loved visiting you, Kevin, and Bob! The workshop looks amazing! :) Debbie