Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 21: Smiling Through More Headache

My headache is apparently not really gone, but I am smiling anyway.  There seems to be a solution to my quilt frame dilemma.  My dear FIL has decided to provide the money to help me get back to the quilting part of quilt making.  He actually went out searching for tables and machines this morning -- neither of us were aware that was a big part of his errand running today.  Normally I would not consider it, but with the house renovations about to begin, tying up funds for the frame was giving me fits.  He said he loves the quilts and loves making his embroidered blocks to create quilts so he wanted to give me the chance to get up and running now rather than later. I told him it needed to be in the form of a long term loan rather than a gift, and he said that was okay, but not to rush into repayment.  Got to LOVE him.  I know that I am blessed!

Here is a top I am working on today.  I had a lot more blues than reds and the stripes need to be moved around.  I will have to do some re-arranging, but it is a fun twin size for the loft bed. 

Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Castle Family said...

Give him a big hug for me too because I was sad not to have your long arm. :0) and because he is a pretty awesome guy.