Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 21: Down for the Count, But Back Up and Running

Yesterday, I had the worst headache in a long time.  I think the burning eyeballs was my least favorite part of it.  I went through some saline eye drops!  Never nap unless I am really feeling wiped out.  Had lots of 1/2 hour naps and even curled up under a quilt on the bed for a longer nap. 

Why am I sharing?  I feel glorious today even with the heat and gray sky.  I was a little hesitant to get out of bed because I did not want another repeat, but now I have my schedule filled for the day.  I am sewing all morning while Kevin and his dad are off on separate adventures.  Then this afternoon we will all be working in the shop.

Plan to grill turkey for supper and then have a round of "Chicken Foot" dominoes.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: