Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13: Is Friday the 13th an issue for you?

Can't say that I generally even think about it, but today there have been a few things that seemed a bit off.  Not superstitious but still...
The big thing is that Dad was supposed to close on his house today, and it has been postponed until Tuesday.  No issue with his house, so that is the up side.  Still, he is a little anxious or is that A LOT ANXIOUS? about getting this sale finished so he can feel like he has truly made the move.  He has been here almost a month, so he thinks it needs to be over.

Other than that, we have spent a good chunk of the day with errands, phone calls, re-thinking, and just trying to take care of lots of odds and ends.

My next project is to find a place online or close by that sells certain types of screws, etc., in bulk.  Guess that is all part of the business end of this.

Still no word on my quilting frame......What shall I do?  Guess I will just make phone calls and then maybe work on my needle punch tonight.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: