Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24: Paperwork Day

Today is personal and business paperwork day.  I have been trying to find out all kinds of information on toddler size beds and all the Consumer Product Safety Commission's standards.  I have also been looking for places to buy large quantities of lemon oil - not polish because we are using it to finish the bunk beds.

I took this break to catch up on my emails and blogging.  Then I will be doing my banking, bill paying and budgeting, etc.  My children are probably moaning at that because I can get very focused, and admittedly a little grumpy when I have to find ways to stretch funds.  Hopefully, that will not be the case today.

Later this afternoon, I am going to check out the college classes that I am planning to take in the fall.  I am looking forward to that with great anticipation.  I love being a student and I have a real focus for this learning -- how to run a business.

The heat and humidity is still very much with us.  I am thinking that there are a great many reasons that I love living in the North, but the hot, humid days of summer are not on the list.  Bring on Fall, Winter, and Spring!  (I apologize to all my teaching friends and family, but I do like those 3 seasons better!)

Sorry that I missed mentioning my niece Emily's b-day yesterday.  We remembered, but after our huge celebration dinner, there was NO ROOM for ice cream.  We will have to celebrate today.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: